Is it just me or is this time of year SO BUSY?! Yesterday, I finally started cutting for my Christmas cards to send out. I have about 150 of them to make so-I really should get going don’t you think? I’m using the Big Shot to make mine…so, the cutting is at least pretty easy. Sometimes it can be intimidating to make alot of cards at once, so, here’s a list of tips on making alot of cards to send.
Josee’s Top 7 Tips for making lots of cards for the Holidays!:
- Keep your design simple…cards don’t have to take alot of time to make to look nice!
- You don’t have to make a different card for each of your friends and family…they won’t mind getting the same card!
- If you want to get some variety…why not just change the colours instead of the whole design of your card.
- Start with your cutting and then do one step at a time. I find I’ll do everything in an assembly line style…you can stamp all of your first colour and image, then move onto your next colour and image.
- Use your adhesive sparingly…you don’t have to cover your whole cardstock…just do your corners and then press down your layers to get your cardstock to stick.
- Decorate your envelopes to match your card! It looks so pretty and make it a perfect set!
- Have fun and get your family involved! (My oldest daughter is quite capable and happy to cut & score cardstock, use the Big Shot and add glitter to the cards and she’s only 8!)
Hope this helps someone…does anyone have any other tips?! I’d love to hear them.