Oh my! What a cute little piggy! lol I love that he is drinking coffee!
- Real Red: 11” x 4 1/4”; scored at 5 ½”
- Old Olive: 1 7/8” x 1 7/8
- Basic White: 1 7/8” x 1 7/8”; 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces 1 7/8” x 1 7/8”
- Fold the Real Red cardstock on the score line to form the card base.
- Emboss the Old Olive square using the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink on the Basic White square.
- Glue the 4 squares to the card front as shown.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the card and tie in a bow above the stamped square.
- Stamp the image from the Joyful Life Stamp Set in Memento ink on the Basic White (2 ½” x 2 ½”) and colour with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Fussy cut out the image with Paper Snips and pop up on the left squares using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Wink of Stella to the pig’s ears and snout.
- Add some Wonderful Gems to complete the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS