Fruit with faces, OH MY!!! With this stamp set, you can make: Pineapples, Watermelon slices, Bananas, Blueberries, Grapefruit, Oranges, Limes and Lemons!
- Bumblebee: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Plaid Tidings Designer Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ die AND 3/8″ x 2 1/2″
- Adhere the designer paper to the Granny Apple Green cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Colour the ribbon using the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends marker. Adhere the ends of the ribbon to the back of the cardstock. Tie a smaller piece of ribbon in a knot onto the ribbon.
- Adhere the layer to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the pineapple on to scrap Whisper White cardstock using Bumblebee and Granny Apple Green ink.
- Cut out using the 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8″ die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Add to the card using dimensionals.
- Use Wink of Stella to add glitter to the pineapple.
- Stamp the greeting on to Whisper White cardstock using Granny Apple Green ink and add to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Designer Paper Sale 15% off – click here
- NEW: August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here See products online
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS