I hope you enjoyed our blog hop yesterday and got some great ideas for masculine cards! Since it's Mother's Day this weekend though, I thought I would share some ideas for Mother's Day cards, just in case you still need to make one or two
Pictured above is a simple monochramatic look.
- Change the sentiment on this one or this one, and I think it could be a great Mother's Day card.
- Get a little creative with your dies and make something like this
- A few fun techniques: Nobody Loves Like Mom or Bokeh Hearts 🙂
- A great collection of cards here using Mother's Love
- Another great card here and here, to show how thankful you are to mom 🙂
- This is a great idea if you have a small gift for Mom or a gift card.
Well, I hope you are inspired to get Stampin'! Have a wonderful weekend! If you are a mom, I hope you get spoiled 🙂 and if you have your mom to celebrate with, hug her tight! Enjoy!
And hey! if you a crafty mom, you could treat her to a girls' weekend! Check out the Crafty Girls Retreat! Or why not add it to your wish list
Don't forget to check out the Retiring Items before they are gone for good!
May Hostess Code to use: PP2Z9ZRJ
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!