You read that right! Today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration! I'm sad to see it end, but as they say, all good things must come to an end 🙂 You can check out all the freebies available here.
Here is a great way to use the Designer Series Paper and Best Day Ever stamp set that you can get for FREE today only! You can download the Project Sheet here: Best Day Ever Bag
- Stamp Sets: Best Day Ever Sale-A-Bration set (w-139091, c-139094, poly-139149)
- Inks: Coastal Cabana ink pad (131175)
- Paper: Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper Sale-a-Bration (138633), Whisper White (100730) and Crushed Curry (131199) card stock
- Other: Big Shot (113439), Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (137547), Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim (137910), Calypso Coral Pompom Trim (137898), Clothespins (113764), Fast Fuse (129026), stapler
- DSP: Cut 2 of the largest bag pieces from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits using the Designer Series Paper and Big Shot. Cut them both from the SAME side of the DSP. Save a small piece of DSP and glue to front of the clothespin.
- White card stock: 1 piece of 1-5/8” x 4-3/4”, scored on each end 1/2” and 1 scrap to stamp and cut banner from
- Crushed Curry: 1-5/8” x 3-1/2” for banner layer
- Pompom trim and Sequin trim: 7” each
- Cut off the top of pinked edge on both pieces of the bag —> and score the short section 1/2’ from the edge. These will be your new tabs to assemble bag.
- Apply Fast Fuse to the 1/2” tabs on both sides and bottom on the RIGHT side of the DSP (the side you want to see). Adhere sides to create bag.
- Apply Fast Fuse to tabs of white base piece, tuck tabs into bottom of bag over the sticky DSP tabs on front and back of bag.
- Stamp “Best Day Ever” on white card stock and cut using banner Thinlit. Layer on Curry card stock and cut banner end. Staple to front of bag.
- Squeeze top of bag together. Capture the center of both trims in the clothespin and clip to keep the bag shut!
I hope you give this project a try!
Here are today's NEW Weekly Deals! Check out the savings!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to get your order in to take advantage of this last day of Sale-A-Bration!
March Hostess Code to use: 326ZMCMW
NEW! A NEW way to earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!