- Blushing Bride: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White:4” x 3”; 2 ½” x 1 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces – 3 ½” x 2 ½”
- Fold the Blushing Bride cardstock on score line to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the Blushing Bride card with the Thanks folder using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the 2 pieces of DSP to the left side of the card offsetting the pieces.
- Cut out the 3 1/8” x 2 1/8” rectangle from the Basic White using the die and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the pie at the top of the rectangle in Memento Ink.
- Colour the pie plate with Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the pie again on scrap piece of Basic White.
- Colour the pie crust using Crumb Cake blends and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Pop up the pie crust on top of the pie plate with Stampin ‘Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment below the pie in Blushing Bride ink.
- Pop up the rectangle on the DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Seasonal Sale Nov. 16-18th: 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads, and 20% off dies. More Info
- $100 for the Starter Kit; you get $165 worth of products of your choice! More info
- NEW Eden’s Garden Collection – new Oct. 2, 2021 click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!