Fall is coming and so are the beautiful colours. For this card, I coloured the leaves with Stampin’ Blends in different fall colours!
- Cinnamon Cider: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Crumb Cake: 4″ x 5 1/4″ AND 5/8″ x 4 1/2″
- Stamp the splotches stamp on the right-hand side of the cardstock with Cinnamon Cider ink. If you stamp multiple times before re-inking, you’ll get a variety of shades.
- Adhere the layer to the Crumb Cake cardstock, then to the card base.
- Cut out three leaves with the die-cut using Shimmery White cardstock.
- Colour the leaves with the Stampin’ Blends markers. I coloured the sections with the light colour, then added dark colour after.
- Add Fine-Tip Glue Pen to the back of the leaves and adhere them to the cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting on the Crumb Cake layer.
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread to the greeting layer and tie it in a knot. Add the layer to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add the Decorative Matte Dots.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS