I am in love with the Picture This Dies, there are so many different projects that you can create with them. When I created this card with the circle die, I thought it would be fun to use the rectangle die too to create another Spotlight Technique card.
When I finished colouring the rectangles, I decided to completely cover them with glimmer using the Wink of Stella marker. You can see in the picture below, the top rectangle is after the Wink of Stella and the bottom rectangle is before I applied the glimmer. What do you think?! Which is your favourite?
- Fresh Freesia: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Smoky Slate: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp 2 pieces of Shimmery White cardstock using the Stamparatus and Memento Black ink.
- Cut out the Stitched Rectangles using the Picture This Die.
- Colour the images using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Add Wink of Stella all over the rectangles.
- Adhere the coloured images on top of the background.
- Adhere the layer to the Smoky Slate cardstock, then the card.
- Stamp “Congratulations” on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Colour a piece of ribbon with the Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend. Let dry.
- Make a small bow with the ribbon and add to the card using a Glue Dot. (Look up “How to make a Fork Bow” to find a video on making a perfectly cute bow)
- Add gems.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Sales Brochure English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS