- Add texture to Crumb Cake cardstock by using the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and a die-cut machine. Adhere to card using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Cut out a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using the 3″ x 4 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Stamp giraffe with Memento ink on the bottom right of the stitched rectangle.
- Colour images using Stampin’ Blends. I started from the darkest colour to the lightest.
- Adhere layer to the card using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Cut out the tree with the Sweet Silhouette dies using Garden Green cardstock. Add to the card using Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp greeting on 3/4″ x 1 1/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Stamp greeting on 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ Garden Green cardstock.
- Attach both greetings to card using dimensionals.
CLEARANCE RACK: New items were added today!!!
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here