With this card, I used the same cut pieces as my sloth card from Saturday and just changed the layout a bit. I’m not sure which character I love the most.
- Adhere ends of the ribbon to the back of the cardstock, then adhere the layer to the card. Take a smaller piece of ribbon, tie in a knot around the ribbon.
- Adhere layer to the card using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp turtle on to Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink.
- Cut out the turtle using the Stitched So Sweetly dies with a die-cut machine.
- Colour turtle using Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the word SIGH in Memento Black ink on the top of the layer.
- Stamp greeting on a 7/8″ X 2 3/4″ piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock, then use Paper Snips to cut ends.
- Take the Bronze Stampin’ Blends marker and tap over the stamped Shimmery White cardstock using a ruler or other hard item. (This will create spots on your paper)
- Add dimensional to the back of the layers and add to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here