I’ve never been a big fan of colouring, but, it’s starting to be one of my favourite things to do. The stampin’ Blends make it so easy to colour and the images turn out so nice. For this card, I used the Back On Your Feet stamp set that has 3 adorable characters.
- Use the Crumb Cake ink pad to stamp the word OUCH! randomly on the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Use the Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends Marker to colour the ribbon and set aside a minute to dry. Adhere ends of ribbon to the back of the cardstock, then adhere layer to card.
- Take a smaller piece of coloured ribbon, tie in a bow and put on top of ribbon using a glue dot.
- Stamp sloth on to Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink.
- Centre and cut out the sloth using the Stitched So Sweetly dies with a die-cut machine.
- Colour sloth using Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp sloth leg on to a scrap piece of Shimmery White cardstock and colour bandage using Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. (I know that bandages are normally white, but, I wanted a fun colour…lol). Cut bandage out and attach to sloth using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Stamp the word OUCH! to the bottom of the layer.
- Take the Bronze Stampin’ Blends marker and tap over the stamped Shimmery White cardstock using a ruler or other hard item. (This will create spots on your paper)
- Add dimensional to the back of the layer and add to card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here