TUTORIAL THURSDAY: Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set
Happy Thursday! On Thursdays, I’m starting to share a tutorial featuring 1 stamp set with 2-3 different samples! You can choose to see them on this post and/or print out the tutorials to keep for reference! 🙂
Hope you enjoy it!
- Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” (embossed background), and 2-3/4” x 5-1/2” (stamped flowers)
- Cinnamon Cider: scraps for die cut sprigs
- In Good Taste Designer Paper: 1-1/2” x 5-1/2”
Supplies: (SHOP THESE PRODUCTS ONLINE)
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (154065)
- Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Cinnamon Cider (153078)
- Ink: Soft Suede (147115), Stampin’ Blends Combos – Cinnamon Cider (153105), Daffodil Delight (154883), Mango Melody (154888), Granny Apple Green (154885)
- Tools & Accessories: Metallic Pearls (146282), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder (152718), Die-cutting machine
- Designer Paper: In Good Taste (152494)
- Emboss Whisper White background with Tasteful Textile 3D folder and adhere to card base 1/8” from top fold.
- Die-cut sprigs from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and adhere to the embossed background with glue. Note: you may need to trim the ends, depending on placement.)
- Adhere designer paper 1/8” from the bottom of the embossed piece over ends of sprigs.
- Stamp three flowers with Soft Suede ink on remaining white cardstock and colour with Stampin’ Blends. Die-cut and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting with Soft Suede ink.
- Add gold Metallic Pearls.
- Misty Moonlight: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 1 ½”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (2), scraps
Supplies: (SHOP THESE PRODUCTS ONLINE)
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Sunflowers (152517), Beautiful Friendship (149252)
- Cardstock: Misty Moonlight (153081), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708), Versamark (102283)
- Stampin Blends: Old Olive Combo (154892), Daffodil Delight Combo (154883), So Saffron Combo (154905), Mango Melody Dark (154888), Soft Suede Combo (154906)
- Tool & Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), White Embossing Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Paper snips (103579), Snail Adhesive (104332), Sunflowers Dies (152704), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820)
- Cut out the center window front the front of the card using the rectangle die.
- Using the larger rectangle die, cut the center window from one of the 4” x 5 ¼” pieces of Whisper White, run through Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, then using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere over the window on Misty Moonlight base.
- Stamp three small sunflowers on Whisper White scrap using Memento Black ink.
- Colour sunflowers using Stampin’ Blends, then cut out with the die.
- Stamp ‘Let’s Celebrate You’ verse with Versamark onto Black cardstock, sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat with the heat tool. Cut using snips.
- Adhere one sunflower to the top right corner of the rectangle window using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place two sunflowers to the bottom left and only adhere bottom sunflower.
- Adhere verse across sunflower, and then adhere the last sunflower above verse with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One second piece of Whisper White, stamp sunflower to the bottom right corner so it peeks out of the window when the card is closed. Colour with Stampin’ Blends then adhere the piece to the inside of the card.
- With card closed, stamp ‘Birthdays are the best days’ onto inside Whisper White using Memento Black ink.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Bonus Days- for every $60 you spend in July; you get a $6 coupon in August- go to store
- July 2020 Bundle of the Month– click here
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS