- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ score at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″, 2 pieces each: 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Lace Trim: 4-1/2″
- Linen Thread: 5″ & a second piece 15″
- Run 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla through Big Shot with Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Sponge Crumb Cake Ink around the outer edges with a Sponge Dauber.
- Wrap Very Vanilla Lace Trim and 5″ piece of Linen thread around embossed cardstock securing to the back side with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach this layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Big Shot, die cut one 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla.
- Apply Crumb Cake Ink to the lower edge of the Stitched Oval piece with the Sponge Brayer.
- Stamp “flower stem” and “thanks” in Crumb Cake, then ink up “flowers” and stamp off before stamping the flowers.
- Using the Vases Builder Punch, punch out the three vases.
- Holding each vase in your hand and using a Sponge Dauber apply a heavy band of Crumb Cake Ink along the right side of each vase. Now lay the vases on scrap paper and rub the Sponge dauber from the right side of each vase to about the middle of each vase creating a shadow on the right side of the vases.
- Tie a triple bow with the Linen Thread and attach to one of the vases with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach vases to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach the oval to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!