- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 2 1/4” x 1 1/4”
- Crumb Cake: 4” x 5 1/4
- So Saffron: 2 1/4” x 4 1/4”
- Designer Paper: 1/4” x 2 1/4”
- Emboss the layer of Crumb Cake cardstock and attach it to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the giraffe twice onto the So Saffron cardstock. Overlap the head with the bottom of the neck to get the spacing shown.
- Color the spots on the giraffe using the Crumb Cake marker.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the greeting onto the smaller piece of white cardstock leaving space for the small strip of designer paper.
- Attach the designer paper to the white layer and then both to the So Saffron layer.
- Attach the So Saffron layer to the card.
- Cut two pieces of Linen Thread and tie into a bow. Attach to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!