Create sunny days whenever someone needs them with this fresh, summery, feel-good stamp set!
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼” and 3” x 3” scrap for sentiment
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock: 3” x 3”; scrap for starburst
- Best Route Designer Series Paper: 1 ¾” x 4”
- Stamp the lemonade stand on the 4 x 5 ¼ Whisper White piece in Memento Black Ink. I stamped it in the middle and a little to the left. Then, stamp the sun in Memento Black Ink as well.
- Color your images with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere your piece of Designer Series Paper to the bottom with snail adhesive.
- Then, attach that finished Whisper White piece to the Flirty Flamingo card front.
- Punch a Starburst circle from the Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- Stamp your sentiment on the scrap Whisper White cardstock in Mango Melody ink then punch out with the 2” circle punch.
- Attach the white circle to the starburst circle using Snail adhesive.
- Take 12” of the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and loop it where the circle is going to go making sure you don’t go over the card edge. Lift up on the bundled ribbon to add a little bit of snail adhesive to keep it in place.
- Add a few Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment circle and place on top of the ribbon.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!