I am in LOVE of the new Polka-Dot Ribbon….it comes in white and vanilla!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”; 4” x 5 ¼”, 2” x 3”
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – 2” x 3 ½”
- DSP – 1” x 4”
- Score and fold the Whisper White card base.
- Run the Whisper White cardstock (4” x 5 ¼”) through the Big Shot with the Tufted Dynamic TIEF.
- Adhere the DSP strip to the top edge of the Whisper White layer you just ran through the big shot.
- With approximately 20” of White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, wrap around the Whisper White panel, layering over the strip of DSP and tie into a bow, trim ends.
- Using the 2” x 3” piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the oval “smiles” greeting with Tuxedo Black ink. Die cut the image out with the Layering Ovals Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Using the Blushing Bride cardstock, die cut with the coordinating size scallop from the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Adhere the stamped greeting oval to the Blushing Bride scallop oval, and then adhere to the card panel with dimensionals to the upper left corner area. Optional: secure ribbon with mini glue dot.
- Adhere two of the Pink Rhinestone Jewels to the greeting.
- Adhere the Whisper White card panel layer to the card base with several dimensionals.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!