SNEAK PEEK ALERT!!
This stamp set will be available in August for customers!!
Stampin’ Up!’s Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelit Dies, and Watercolor
Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, you’ll save 10% when you buy the stamp set
and Framelits in a bundle! These exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last.
(Wood-mount Bundle • 149893 $105 | Clear-mount Bundle• 149894 $88)
You can get it this month in our DEMONSTRATOR STARTER KIT & GET 10 FREE INK PADS! Read more
- Blushing Bride 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”
- Designer Paper 4” x 5-1/4”
- Blushing Bride 3-1/8” x 4-1/8”
- Shimmery White 3” x 4”
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the Blushing Bride base card and set aside.
- Using Black Memento Ink, stamp the flower onto the Shimmery white cardstock.
- Using the Balmy Blue Watercolor Pencil, outline the image. Using your Blender Pen to “pull” out the color from the outline.
- Using the Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils, color in the center of each flower. Use your Blender pen to lightly blend.
- Using the Granny Apple Green and Garden Green Watercolor Pencils, outline each of the leaves and lightly shade. Blend the colors using the Blender Pen.
- Using the Flirty Flamingo Watercolor Pencil, outline each of the flower and add color around each of the “lines” in the flower. Blend using your Blender Pen.
- Adhere the Shimmery White cardstock to the Blushing Bride mat and adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!