I saw this idea online and thought I’d try it too. 🙂 This card uses the Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper that I obsessed with! This paper is while supplies last and will not be available in the next Annual Catalogue. I have to admit, I’m sad about that. I really like the stamp set, but the Designer Paper is amazing! The face that the dies cut out the butterflies from this paper makes it even better!
- Bumblebee: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Add texture to the Basic White cardstock using this die from the Brilliant Wings Dies. It does not cut all the way through the cardstock.
- Adhere the Basic White and Designer Paper to the card.
- Die cut the entire front of the card using the 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle Die. I kept the die in place with Washi Tape. (You will have to run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine a few times so that it goes through the 3 layers of cardstock/paper.)
- Cut out the largest butterfly from the Designer Paper. Fold the wings up on both sides and add liquid glue in the middle. Press in the “window” and hold for at least 30 seconds.
- Stamp the greeting on Bumblebee cardstock then cut out using the Stitched Rectangle Die. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Rhinestones to the left side of the greeting.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP