You can never have too many birthday cards, and this one uses one of the best new greeting sets in the Idea Book, called Word Play. The greetings in this set are bold, making them an ideal focal point for your cards. This bold and bright card is based on the Celebrations Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents.
Step by Step Directions
- Cut card base to 5.5 x 8.5 and fold in half.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 5.5 x 3 and adhere to card base with SNAIL. Add border strip pieces as shown (one on the bottom; two on top) and trim excess with Paper Snips.
- Color Wish Big greeting with Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point Stampin' Write Markers, stamp on Whisper White and punch out with 1 ¾ Circle Punch.
Punch a 2 3/8 Scallop Circle out of Real Red and attach greeting with SNAIL and affix to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Word Play (W120308/C120651)
- Ink: Real Red (100052), Tempting Turquoise (100058), Pacific Point (120968) Stampin' Write Markers
- Paper: Pacific Point Cardstock (111350), Celebrations Designer Series Paper (117164)
- Accessories: Celebrations Quick Accents (118708), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1 ¾ Circle Punch (119850), Paper Snips (103579)
This is a great card to make up multiples of in a variety of colors. With the combination of this greeting and the Celebrations product line, you could great a tonne of super cute cards to have ready to go!
Click on shop now to have Word Play shipped to you anywhere in Canada.
FREE SHIPPING SALE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50. More details here