- Bermuda Bay – 11” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 4” x 5 ¼” plus scrap piece for butterfly
- Fold Bermuda Bay cardstock in half to create card base.
- From the “Pop of Petals” stamp set, ink the three-flower image with Calypso Coral, Mango Medley and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Right Markers and stamp onto bottom corner of 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White card stock. Re-ink and stamp again, adding as many flowers as desired. Repeat process on top corner of Whisper White layer. Add leaves with Old Olive & Granny Apple Green markers. For purple flowers, ink stem with Mossy Meadow and flowers with Gorgeous Grape markers. Use Blender Pen to pull colour into flowers and leaves.
- Ink butterfly image from Pop of Petals set with Bermuda Bay marker on the body and Basic Black on the antennas; stamp onto card front. Re-ink and stamp a second butterfly onto a scrap piece of Whisper White. Colour both butterflies with same markers used on flowers and punch out second butterfly with Four-Petal Flower Punch. Adhere onto card front with liquid glue. Fold up wings.
- Draw lines around the card with Bermuda Bay marker.
- Stamp sentiment from “Detailed with Love” stamp set using Black Stazon ink pad.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds glitter with Fine Tip Glue to flowers and butterfly.
- Stamp inside of card as desired.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!