- Lovely Lipstick: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Stamp the most solid image of the rose in Blushing Bride. Follow with the 2nd most solid image in Lovely Lipstick. I found that you can line up the images “perfectly”, but it’s really not necessary for a pretty rose.
- Stamp the solid, single leaf image in Granny Apple Green, then follow with the accent leaf image in Call Me Clover.
- Stamp sentiment in upper left corner, using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere two of the Faceted Dots (black) as the “dots” on the two “I’s” in the sentiment.
- Using SNAIL adhesive, attach the whisper white panel to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Tie Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around this panel – tie with a simple knot. Then adhere to your Lovely Lipstick cardbase.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!