- Whisper White Thick – 4 1/4” x 11, scored at 5 ½”; 4” x 5 1/4″ for cutting corner framelit, 4” x 3 1/2″ for oval
- Flirty Flamingo – 4” x 5 1/4”
- Metallic Edge Ribbon – 14” strip
- Fold Whisper White cardstock in half to create card base.
- Use Flirty Flamingo Ink and stamp greeting. Cut out with the large oval framelit from the Stitched Shaped Framelits.
- Use the Precision Base Plate to cut the Floral corner shape from the Springtime Impressions thinlet dies. Apply glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen lightly on back of shape and adhere to the Flirty Flamingo panel.
- Use dimensionals to attach the oval shape to the card front.
- Add a Silver Metallic Pearl.
- To finish the card, tie the Metallic Edged Ribbon into a bow and attach to card front with a glue dot.
- BUY 3; GET 1 FREE DESIGNER PAPER SALE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!