Fun Fold cards are fun to make! 🙂 This one has a bunch of steps, but, it’s really quite easy!
- Bermuda Bay: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Bumblebee: 4 ” x 10 1/2″, scored at 5 1/4″ and 7 7/8″
- Designer Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 2 1/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the Bumblebee cardstock (scored at 5 1/4″ and 7 7/8″) to the Bermuda Bay card.
- Adhere the Designer Papers.
- Cut out butterflies from the Designer Paper, then add to the card using Dimensionals. Add Rhinestones to the butterflies.
- Add a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock to a same-sized Adhesive Sheet, then cut out “happy birthday”. Remove the backing of the Adhesive Sheet and add words to the card.
- Take a piece of the ribbon and tie a knot around the fold.
- Stamp a butterfly on the Basic White cardstock using Bermuda Bay ink, then adhere the layer on the inside of the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP