This card is super simple and I like it! 🙂 I added glimmer with the Wink of Stella to the cut-out butterflies and they look great in person but, it was hard to photograph.
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Magenta Madness: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the butterflies on the Magenta Madness cardstock. Keep inking and stamping it until you have the images looking like you want.
- Adhere the Designer Paper and Magenta Madness cardstock to the card.
- Use the die to cut out the butterflies from the Designer Paper. Add the 3 butterflies to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add glitter to the butterflies using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White cardstock using Memento ink, then punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP