If you like super easy cards, you’ll love this one! The card mainly uses the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper with a stamped greeting from the coordinating stamp set. The dies that come with this suite coordinate with the stamp set and the designer paper.
- Balmy Blue: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Snail Mail Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ AND 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Stitched Circle Die: 3″
- Cut the two Designer Papers and adhere them to the card.
- Cut out a 3″ circle using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss with the Stitched Shapes Die.
- Stamp “hello” using the Real Red ink pad.
- Cut the Snail out of the Designer Paper using the coordinating die. Add it to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP