Happy Monday! Today’s was inspired by a card created by Tinstar Designs 3 years ago. I recreated her card using products you can get for FREE!
The Designer Paper is a freebie you can get with an order of $60+ for the remainder of this month as part of our Sale-A-Bration sale. The stamp set is one you get automatically as part of our Sale-A-Bration sale when your order reaches $$375+ in addition to all the other freebies!
- Granny Apple Green: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Bumblebee: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Fold Granny Apple Green cardstock, then adhere the Bumblebee and Basic White cardstock on top.
- Use the Layering Circles Dies to cut out a 2 3/8″ Bumblebee circle, two 1 3/4″ circles (polka dot + floral) and a 1 3/8″ circle (floral).
- Stamp the greeting on the Bumblebee circle using Memento black ink.
- Use a dauber with Bumblebee ink to add colour to the edges of each circle.
- Adhere the polka dot circle to the card using the Stampin’ Seal Adhesive and the other 3 circles with Dimensionals.
- Colour the clear Sequins using the dark Granny Apple Green Blend Marker. Adhere to the card using small dots of the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP