- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Thistle (160335 or bundled with the dies at a discount 160682)
- Card Stock: Highland Heather (146986), Old Olive (100702),Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads: Highland Heather (147103), Basic Gray (149165)
- Tools:Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Miscellaneous: Beautiful Thistle Dies (160681 or bundled with the stamp set at a discount 160682), Stitched Rectangle Dies (151820), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Artistic Mix Decorative Masks (159178), Small Blending Brushes (160518), Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins (160387), White 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (156408), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs in Highland Heather (154887) and Old Olive (154892),Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue or “glue” (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), washi tape
- Highland Heather: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”; score and fold at 4-1/4”.4” x 5-1/4”, 1” x 3”
- Old Olive: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 5”, 3” x 5”
- Ribbon: 7”
- Die cut 4” x 5-1/4”Highland Heather with largest rectangle die. Adhere to card base with glue.
- Stamp thistle on 3” x 5” Basic White with Basic Gray ink. Color in with Stampin’ Blends. Lightly brush Highland Heather part of thistle with Wink of Stella. Die cut.
- Using washi tape, tape down mask to top of 3-1/2” x 5” Basic White. With circular and repetitive motions lightly color in mask with Highland Heather ink. Ideally, it should be uneven. Cut down to 3” x 4-1/4” with Paper Trimmer and adhere to Old Olive with glue.
- With glue, attack thistle to masked piece at an angle.
- Stamp sentiment with Highland Heather ink on same color cardstock. Die cut with die from Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Fold ribbon in half, overlap it slightly askew and add a Mini Glue Dot between the strands so they stay together but in a spot that will not be seen (under sentiment). With 2-3 Mini Glue Dots, align and adhere ribbon to back of sentiment. Add Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to each end of sentiment and add to front atop the thistle.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach thistle piece to card front.
- Using the Take Your Pick Tool, add three Petal Pink Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
JAN HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UUAZKBP7 <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: January – April 2023 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book See Products Online
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Promo (Jan-Feb): Flip Book See Products Online
- NEW: SAYING THANKS STAMPING KIT- click here for details
- Clearance Products – click here
- 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!