The Taco Fiesta stamp set is sooo cute, don’t you think?!
- Stamp Sets –Taco Fiesta (160732)
- Card Stock – Garden Green (102584); Basic White (159276)
- Stamp Pads –Memento Black (132708)
- Misc. –Stylish Shapes Dies (159183); Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends (159226), Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blends (159221), Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends (154883), and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends (154892); Adhesive-Backed Milky dots (160582); Copper Foil (142020); Country Gingham Designer Series Paper (160388); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Paper Snips (103579)
- Card Stock 1:Garden Green card base – 4 ¼” x 11”
- Card Stock 2:Copper Foil- 3” x 3”
- Card Stock 3:Basic White-4 ¼” x 4 (inside), 2 ½” x 2 ½” (square), and approx. 3” x 3” for other foods and sentiment.
- County Gingham Designer Series Paper- 4” x 4 ¼” and ¾” x 4”
- Score the Garden Green card base on the long side at 5½” and 4 ½”. Fold the card base in half at the 5 ½” score line then, add liquid glue on the inside of the card between the two score lines and close the card. When the glue is dry, and you open the card base it should look like the card in (fig. 1). This is called the book binding fold.
- Adhere the small designer paper strip to the left side of the card front using Stampin’ SEAL. Then, add the larger designer paper piece to the other side.
- Die-cut a copper stitched square using the Stylish Shapes dies. Then, attach it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut a layering stitched square from the 2 ½” x 2 ½” basic white cardstock piece and stamp the chip trio image several times on the front using Memento Black ink. Color the chips with light and dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Attach that piece to the copper foil using Stampin’ SEAL adhesive.
- Using the last piece of Basic White cardstock stamp the sentiment and die-cut using the banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Attach the sentiment to the card front as shown using liquid glue and one Stampin’ Dimensional that is hanging off the square.
- Then, stamp the chili pepper, large chip, and bowl of guacamole on the rest of the white cardstock piece. Color the images using Stampin’ Blends listed. Fussy cut the imagesusing your paper snips.
- Add the food images to the card using the appropriate adhesive. Some are hanging off the popped-up squares and need some dimensionals underneath.
- Lastly, add three Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots to your card front.
JAN HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UUAZKBP7 <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: January – April 2023 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book See Products Online
- NEW: Sale-A-Bration Promo (Jan-Feb): Flip Book See Products Online
- NEW: SAYING THANKS STAMPING KIT- click here for details
- Clearance Products – click here
- 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!