Happy Monday stampers! I’ve sent out all my Christmas Cards and received my box of products from the new 2022 January to June Mini Stampin’ Up! Catalogue so I’ve started playing! 🙂 This card was one that I could see in my head easily before I started making it and it turned out just as beautiful as I imagined it. It may be hard to see in the picture, but, the butterflies are sooo sparkly!
- Polished Pink: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic Black: 5/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Stamp Set: Happy & Heartfelt stamp set* (#158005)
- Cardstock: Polished Pink (#155710), Basic Black (#121045), Watercolor Paper (#149612)
- Ink: Highland Heather (#147103), Polished Pink (#155712), Coastal Cabana (#147097), Versamark (#102283)
- Accessories: Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks* (#158142), Shimmery White Embossing Paste (#145645), Palette Knives (#142808), Water Painters (#151298), Matte Black Dots (#154284); White Embossing Powder (#155554), Heat Tool (#129053), Dimensionals (#104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
*Available in new Mini Catalogue starting Jan. 4th, 2022
- Press the Highland Heather ink pad on to a corner of a stamping block. Pick up the colour from the stamping block with the largest Water Painter and swipe the colour back and forth on to the Watercolor Paper. Let dry or Heat set. Repeat with the Polished Pink and the Coastal Cabana ink pads.
- Place the butterfly mask on top of the Watercolor Paper and use a Palette Knife to add Shimmery Embossing Paste. Let dry and repeat between. (Tip: make sure to wash the mask quickly after use so that the paste doesn’t harden to much)
- Adhere the layers together and add 3 Black Dots to the bottom left.
- Stamp the greeting on the piece of Basic Black cardstock using Versamark ink. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on top, tap off excess and heat set. (Tip: use retired Heat Tool or a Dryer sheet on the piece of Basic Black cardstock first before stamping to take out the static from the cardstock).
- Add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> QYMV2SFM <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Clearance Rack Updated Dec. 1st – click here
- NEW Last Chance Retiring Items (Holiday Catalogue) – click here
- August-December 2021 Mini Catalogue English French
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!