It’s getting close to rainboot weather and I have to say that I cannot wait! The amount of snow that we’ve had this winter and the cold weather is getting really tiring!!! I cannot wait for spring!
– Outside of card-
- Just Jade: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 1 3/4″ and 4 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 3 1/2″ x 4″ and 1″ x 4″
- Basic White: 5/8″ x 2 1/2″
-Inside of card-
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Blushing Bride: 1″ circle
-Outside of card-
- Cut the cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″, the score at 1 3/4″ and 4 1/4″. Fold in half to create a pocket, then fold the flap forward.
- Adhere the 2 Designer Papers to the card.
- Adhere the flap down. Wrap the ribbon around the flap and tie it in a knot.
- Stamp the boots with Smoky Slate ink, the stems with Just Jade ink and the tulips with Blushing Bride ink on scrap Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out the shapes using their matching dies. Add them to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on the Basic White cardstock using Just Jade ink. Adhere it to the card and tuck the left hand side of the greeting a bit below the boots.
-Inside of card-
- Stamp the boots on the Basic White cardstock using Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp the greeting using Just Jade ink.
- Cut out a 1″ circle using the die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. Fold it in half and adhere it to the top of the inside piece.
MARCH HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2RVBMX7Q <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Mini Cut & Emboss Machine & Bundles on sale in March 2022 for 20% off. Click here
- January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!