• Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4 1/4″
• Basic White: 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”
• Basic White: Scraps for sentiment and rocks
1. Score the large piece of Basic White cardstock at 4-1/4“. Fold in half, and use your Bone Folder to create a sharp crease.
2. Using Pool Party ink, stamp the water image in the center of the 5-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock.
3. Using Blushing Bride ink, stamp the sky.
4. Using Gray Granite ink, stamp the sand.
5. Use Old Olive ink to stamp the tall leaves on the left side, and use Rich Razzleberry to stamp the grass just left of center. Glue the cardstock to the card base.
6. Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the double rock image on a scrap piece of paper. Hand cut around the edges of the image. Adhere to the main image with Stampin’ Seal.
7. Using Memento Tuxedo black ink, stamp the sentiment from the ‘On the Horizon stamp set into a piece of scrap Basic White cardstock.
8. Use your die cutting machine and the smallest of the Tailor Made Tags to cut the sentiment. Use your paper trimmer, or hand cut the right side so that you have a flat edge against the edge of the stamped cardstock. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
MARCH HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2RVBMX7Q <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Mini Cut & Emboss Machine & Bundles on sale in March 2022 for 20% off. Click here
- January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!