Stamping rain boots makes me feel like there’s hope for Spring again even though Winter hasn’t hardly started! LOL
- Pacific Point: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stitched Rectangle Die: 1 3/8″ x 3 1/2″
- Adhere the patterned paper to the Basic White cardstock, then to the Pacific Point card base.
- Stamp the boots with Pacific Point ink, the tulips with Magenta Madness ink and the stems with Granny Apple Green ink on a piece of scrap Basic White cardstock. Cut out each image using Paper Snips.
- Cut out a rectangle with the 1 3/8″ x 3 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Stamp the greeting on the right hand side of the rectangle using the Magenta Madness ink pad. Adhere it to the card.
- Cut 2 pieces of same sized Baker’s Twine and tie them in a bow around the boots.
- Add the boots to the card using Dimensionals. Adhere the stems on the card using Stampin’ Seal Adhesive, then adhere the flowers on top using Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestones Jewels.
JANUARY HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> CVMGVHYG <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- NEW 2022 Jan 4- Feb 28 Sale-A-Bration Sale: Flip Book
English Brochure French Brochure
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $135 and pick out $165 in products of your choice PLUS 2 free bonus stamp sets of your choice! More Info
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!