If you like to send out Easter cards, you are going to love the Easter Friends stamp set!!!
- Basic White 4-1/2″ x 11″, scored & folded at 5-1/2″
- Basic White 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4”
- Vellum 3/4″ x 4″
- Fresh Freesia gingham (Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper): 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fresh Freesia plaid (In Colors DSP): 2″ x 4-3/4″
- Fresh Freesia plaid (In Colors DSP): 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Small pansy and leaves (Pansy Petals DSP): approx. 2″ x 4″
- Adhere gingham print Designer Paper to card base.
- Adhere 4-3/4″ strip of glittered ribbon to plaid print Designer Paper, then adhere plaid to card base.
- Stamp bunny in Basic Gray on Basic White and die cut with second largest stitched scallop die. Adhere to card with mini dimensionals.
- Use the Dark Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend to colour the 1/4″ seam binding. Tie a tiny bow and adhere to bunny’s head.
- Heat emboss greeting with black embossing powder on Vellum Cardstock. Cut banner end.
- Cut a small pansy and two leaves from Designer Paper and attach to upper right side of vellum with mini dimensionals. Add more dimensionals under pansy side of vellum for attaching to card.
- Place one mini dimensional on lower left of vellum and add a large Opal Round to cover it. Attach vellum greeting to card.
- Add two more Opal Rounds at upper right of card.
- Adhere Pansy Petals Designer Paper to bottom inside of card and stamp greeting.
MARCH HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2RVBMX7Q <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Mini Cut & Emboss Machine & Bundles on sale in March 2022 for 20% off. Click here
- January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!