There’s only 3 more days to get 20% OFF your September order! Read More
- Stamp Sets – Warm Welcome Bundle (160704)
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand (121043); Cajun Craze (119684); Very Vanilla (101650); Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
- Stamp Pads – Cajun Craze (147085); Early Espresso (147114)
- Misc. – Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (149643), Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper (159651); Adhesive Sheets (152334); Baker’s Twine Essential Pack (155475); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Sahara Sane: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Cajun Craze: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Very Vanilla: 4” x 4”
- Copper Foil and Adhesive Sheet: 1 ½”” x 2 ½”
- DSP: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Vanilla Baker’s Twine: 6”
- Emboss the Cajun Craze card stock on the Cut & Emboss machine using the Brick & Mortar embossing folder. Pat Cajun Craze ink on the raised side to show the bricks. Let it dry.
- Stamp the open door image on Vanilla card stock with Early Espresso ink. Cut out with coordinating die.
- Adhere the Cajun bricks to the front of the Sahara Sand card, then the open door on top of the bricks. Be sure to use adhesive around the open door edges.
- Open the card and cut out the inside of the door with the coordinating die on the C&E machine. You may have to run it through twice to cut through all three layers. SAVE the Sahara Sand door piece you just cut out and stamp the cat image onto it with Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere the adhesive sheet to the back of the copper sheet, then run the number and door knocker dies through the C&E machine on top of the copper foil. You can die cut the cat at the same time!
- Attach your house number above the door on the front of the card and the door knocker to the door by peeling off the adhesive sheet backing. Add the cat in front of the door with a dimensional.
- Tie a small bow with Vanilla twine and adhere to top of door knocker with mini glue dot.
- Place Designer Series Paper inside the card and stamp greeting through the front of the door with Early Espresso ink and the tiny heart in Cajun Craze. TIP: Wait until AFTER you have stamped the Designer Series Paper to glue it inside the card: If you make a mistake, you can turn it over and stamp on the other side!
SEPT HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> F9RDE47V <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Jo Jo’s Mega Shopping Deal for September – click here for details
- NEW September Weekly Deals– click here
- 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!