Get 20% OFF your September order! Read More
- Stamp Sets – Splendid Thoughts Bundle (159677); Optional: Sending Smiles (158701) for THANKS sentiment
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Fresh Freesia (155613); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Window Sheets (142314)
- Stamp Pads – Fresh Freesia (155611); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082)
- Misc. – Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper (159666); Stylish Shapes Dies (159183); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Basic White Thick Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 5 ½”
- Window Sheet: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- 6 strips of Designer Series Paper: 3 ½” x ?” each
- Fresh Freesia Card Stock: 1 ½”” x 3 ½”
- Soft Sea Foam Card Stock: 2 ½” 3”
Instructions for Floating Circle Technique:
- Stamp the floral image onto Fresh Freesia card stock with Fresh Freesia Ink.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper strips to the window sheet using Stampin’ Seal, leaving a little space in between each one.
- Use the 3” circle die to cut out the Window Sheet with the Designer Series Paper adhered to it on the Cut & Emboss Machine, along with the coordinating dies for the Fresh Freesia floral image and two sprigs of leaves from the Soft Sea Foam card stock.
- Using the Black Stampin’ Write Marker, color the word you want as a greeting and stamp onto a strip on your die cut circle.
- Attach the circle to the front of the card using mini dimensionals behind the strips of DSP
- Adhere the sprigs of leaves to the back of the Freesia flowers, then attach to front of circle using dimensionals.
SEPT HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> F9RDE47V <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Jo Jo’s Mega Shopping Deal for September – click here for details
- NEW September Weekly Deals– click here
- 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!