Have you seen the TEA BOUTIQUE CARDS & ENVELOPES in the Annual Catalogue? I love the colours and how easy it is to make cute cards!
- Parakeet Party Tea Boutique Card: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Basic White: 3” x 4 ¼” (Stitched Rectangle)
- Sweet Sorbet: ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Fold the striped Parakeet Party card from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes in half on score mark.
- Cut out a 3” x 4 ¼” Stitched Rectangle with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and adhere it to the card.
- Stamp 2 cups on scrap Basic White cardstock using Memento Black ink, then cut them out using the coordinating die.
- Use the heart die to cut out 2 hearts from Sweet Sorbet cardstock. Adhere them to the center of the cups.
- Stamp 3 leaves on scrap Basic White cardstock using Parakeet Party ink, then cut them out using the coordinating die. Adhere the leaves to the back of the 2 cups.
- Add the cups and leaves to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento Black ink on the Sweet Sorbet cardstock. Add it to the card using Dimensionals on the right-hand side of the greeting and Stampin’ Seal Adhesive on the left-hand side of the layer.
JUNE HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> GRJVSBUG <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Kit Sale (Buy 1 ; Get 1 half off)- click here
- Last Chance Products (up to 50% off)- click here
- 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- January – June 2022 Mini Catalogue: Flip Book
English PDF French PDF See the products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!