- Stamp Sets: Brewed for You (159087)
- Cardstock: Gray Granite (146983, Petal Pink (146985), Basic White (159276)
- Ink: Gray Granite (147118), Versamark (102283), Memento (132708)
- Tools & Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (156505), Elegant Faceted Gems (152454), Heat Tool (129053), Basics Embossing Powders (155554)
- Gray Granite: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” ; 5 ¼” x 4”; 4 ¼” x 3”; 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”; 3” x ½”
- Petal Pink: 5 ¼” x 4” AND 4” x 1”
- Basic White: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” (to cut circle)
- Emboss the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Gray Granite cardstock using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front using multipurpose glue.
- Stamp the glass multiple times on the 4 1/8” x 2 7/8” Gray Granite cardstock in Gray Granite ink. Adhere to the Petal Pink cardstock. using multipurpose glue and adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
- Cut a banner with Petal Pink cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies and adhere to card front using multipurpose glue.
- Cut a circle using the Stylish Shapes dies using Basic White cardstock, adhere to card front using multipurpose glue.
- Stamp three glasses in Memento ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock. Ink the liquid part with Petal Pink and stamp it on scrap paper until you get the colour you like, then stamp in the glass. Stamp a few bubbles in Petal Pink ink. Cut out and adhere to circle using multipurpose glue for the glasses either side and Dimensionals for the central glass.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the 3” x ½” Gray Granite cardstock and heat emboss using White Embossing Powder. Adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
- Add a few Elegant Faceted Gems to complete your card.
SEPT HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> F9RDE47V <<
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Jo Jo’s Mega Shopping Deal for September – click here for details
- NEW September Weekly Deals– click here
- 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!