The Simply Succulents stamp set can be used in so many different ways! That’s really the joy of stamping, you can play around with different colours and designs. I loved created this rainbow background and thought pulling in the same colours for the flowers would be fun!
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Shimmery White: 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Stitched Rectangle: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Use a blending brush to pick up ink from an ink pad then add the colour to the Shimmery White cardstock.
a. Start off the cardstock and go in circular motions.
b. Add more ink until you have the right concentration of colour.
c. Blend colours together so you have soft gradients between colours.
- Add small drops of water on top of the coloured cardstock. (You can use a Water Painter, a small paint brush or even your fingers to drop the water.
- Cut out a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using the large die from the bundle. Adhere the cut out piece to the coloured cardstock using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen on the back.
- Trim the edges using a Trimmer so that you have only a small border that will fit on the front of the card.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the layers and tape the ends to the back of the cardstock. Take a smaller piece of ribbon and tie in a knot on the left-hand side.
- Adhere the layers to the card.
- Cut out a 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Stamp the 3 flowers using a Versamark ink pad on the 3 coloured cardstock. Sprinkle White Emboss Powder, tap off the excess and heat set with the Heat Tool. Tip: I pushed my pinky finger into the Versamark ink pad and pressed my finger onto the embossed flowers to add a bit of a watermark. Cut out the flowers using the matching dies.
- Cut out the sprigs of leaves using the dies from the bundle.
- Stamp the pot on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Colour using the Smoky Slate Blend markers. Cut out using the coordinating die.
- Adhere the flower pot, leaves and flowers on to a piece of Basic White cardstock. Tip: I added the 3 flowers to the card using Dimensionals. Add the layer to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on a piece of Magenta Madness cardstock with Memento ink and cut out using the matching die. Add the greeting to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP