The Welcoming Window stamp set is quite versatile and can be used to create many different kinds of cards. I’m really happy with how this card turned out. 🙂
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Smoky Slate: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 3 3/4″ x 5″ AND 3/8″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamp the bricks in a row on the Basic White cardstock. Ink up, then stamp it twice on the paper before inking it up again. This will create 2 tones of the Smoky Slate colour. Adhere the Basic White and the Smoky Slate cardstocks to the card.
- Cut out the window, the shutters and the ledge using the dies with Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out (using Paper Snips) a piece of Vellum cardstock and a piece of Basic White cardstock large enough to cover the holes in the window. Adhere the Vellum cardstock using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to the back first, then adhere the Basic White cardstock. Adhere the window and the ledge to the card.
- Use the die to cut the hinges out of Basic Black cardstock. Adhere them to the shutters. Add shutters to the card using Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp the small and large pots on Basic White cardstock using the Cajun Craze ink pad. Cut both out using the coordinating dies.
- Stamp the leaves on Basic White cardstock using the Pear Pizzazz ink pad.
- Stamp the flowers using Magenta Madness ink pad. Cut out using the matching die.
- Add a bit of adhesive to the back of the flowers (at the bottom) and adhere them to the pot. Add the large pot and flowers on the ledge using Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp the small leaves on Basic White cardstock using the Pear Pizzazz ink pad. Cut out using Paper Snips. Add a bit of adhesive to the back of the mini pot and add the leaves.
- Stamp the greeting on the bottom of a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Magenta Madness ink pad. Cut out the greeting using a Paper Trimmer just above the top of the letters. Cut the end using Paper Snips. Adhere to the left-side of the card.
- Add Mini Dimensionals to the back of the mini pot and leaves and add to the card.
- Cut a piece of Linen Thread and tie it in a bow. Place a Mini Glue dot on the large flower pot and add the linen bow.
- Add little dots of Fine-Tip Glue Pen on the 5 flowers and place yellow Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles on top. Let dry.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP