The “Hey Birthday Chick” stamp set came out recently and is the progression to the “Hey Chick” set that came out a while back. For this card, I used both stamp sets.
- Pacific Point: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Real Red: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shimmery White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Daffodil Delight: 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Stamp the 3 eggs from the Hey Chick stamp set using the Stazon ink pad.
- Stamp the birthday chick from the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set.
- Watercolour the eggs using the small Water Painter and the Smoky Slate ink pad. (I pressed the ink pad on a stamping block to use as a pallet)
- Watercolour the feet & beak with Pumpkin Pie ink, the chick with Daffodil Delight, the hat with Real Red & Pacific Point.
- Add Sahara Sand under each egg and the chick.
- Adhere the layers to the card using Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Stamp the 2 greetings on the Daffodil Delight cardstock using Stazon ink.
- Cut out the end using the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the swirls on the tag using Daffodil ink pad.
- Wrap the twine around the cardstock 3 times and adhere the ends to the back. Take a smaller piece of twine and wrap it around in a knot.
- Add the greeting layer to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP