The Snailed It stamp set is just about the cutest stamp set EVER and the Designer Series Paper (DSP) is adorable!
- Blushing Bride: 8 ½” x 5 ½” in half to be 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, a piece 2 1/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5¼” x 4″ AND ¾” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″ for inside and 2 ¼” x 2″
- Daffodil Delight 1 x 5 ¼
- Stamp the snail on the smallest basic white piece and colour with blends then attach to the blushing bride layer.
- Attach the large DSP layer to the blushing bride base. Then attach the daffodil delight and DSP strip to the front of the card.
- Attach the Snail and Blushing Bride on top of the DSP strip.
- Fussy cut a word bubble from the DSP and attach it to the front using dimensionals.
- Fussy cut two mushrooms from the DSP and attach them to the bottom right of the card with snail and mini dimensionals.
- Fussy cut a snail character and attach to the basic white layer for the inside of the card and stamp You Snailed It in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Finish the card by adding shimmery crystal effects on the front of the card to the snail’s eyes and under the snail.
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE TIME TO LET THIS DRY.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP