I know Mother’s Day is a ways away, but, I thought I’d show you the
Welcoming Window stamp set
by Stampin’ Up! today! Though I made this a Mother’s Day card, there are other great greetings that you can use in this set.
- Night of Navy: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Rococo Rose: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp the bricks on to the Basic White cardstock. (My ink pad is not very “inky” which I liked. If you want your pattern lighter, stamp on scrap paper before stamping on the background). Adhere the cardstock to the Rococo Rose cardstock.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the 2 cardstocks and adhere the ends to the back. Take another smaller piece of ribbon and wrap it in a knot around the first ribbon piece. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp the window and the shutters in Night of Navy ink on Basic White cardstock and cut out using the coordinating dies.
- Cut out the hinges and the window sill with Basic Black cardstock. Adhere the hinges to the shutters.
- Adhere the window and the window sill to the card using Multipurpose Glue.
- To add shutters to the card, I placed 1 layer of dimensionals to the inside part of the shutter and 2 layers of dimensionals to the outside part of the shutter.
- Stamp the jug using Cinnamon Cider ink and the flowers using Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose ink on to Basic White cardstock. Cut out each using the coordinating dies.
- Add the jug and the flowers to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Rococo Rose ink on Basic White cardstock. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP