- Bermuda Bay: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss to cut out Basic Black cardstock with the large Succulents Die. Pop-out all the centers.
- To adhere it to the designer paper, you can use a few different methods:
1) Place full cardstock onto the same size Adhesive Sheet, then run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
2) Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a wedge of Stampin’ Sponge and tap on the back of the cut out piece.
3) Use a Fine-Tip Glue Pen on the back of the cut piece.
- Use the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add glitter to the Designer Paper and the black cardstock.
- Add a piece of ribbon on layers and adhere the ends to the back. Use a smaller piece of ribbon and tie a knot.
- Adhere the layers to the card.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White cardstock using Bermuda Bay cardstock, then cut out using the tag die. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP