Hi Stampers! Today, I’m showing you a sweet card using the
Kangaroo & Company Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
What I love about this stamp set is how versatile it is. It has so many different greetings and it’s a bonus that you can get it as a bundle with its coordinating dies!
- Flirty Flamingo: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Real Red: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- From My Heart Designer Paper: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Adhere the designer paper to the Real Red cardstock.
- Cut 2 pieces of the Blushing Bride and 1 piece of the Whisper White twine a bit longer than the cardstock and adhere the ends to the back of the card.
- Cut 1 more piece of twine in each colour and use them to tie a bow around the twine.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out a 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″” Stitched Rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the big and the little kangaroo along with the small heart on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock using Memento ink. Let dry or heat set the ink so that the ink does not bleed when colouring.
- Colour the 2 kangaroos and the heart using Stampin’ Blends. Use the coordinating dies to cut each of them out using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut a slit on the top of the pouch of the big Kangaroo. I used one blade of the Paper Snips like an Exacto knife.
- Tuck the small kangaroo into the slit and adhere it to the back-side. Adhere the heart on top.
- Add the kangaroos to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and cut out using the small rectangle die. Use Dimensionals on the top of the greeting and Multipurpose Glue on the bottom to add it to the card.
- Add a Real Red heart from the Resin Hearts package.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP