Hi Stampers! Today’s card is using the
Floating & Fluttering stamp set.
There’s a lot you can do with this stamp set, but for this card, I chose to make it super simple! I’ll be showing you a card using the coordinating dies soon.
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Bermuda Bay: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Shimmery White: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamp the butterflies and leaves on the Shimmery White cardstock using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the insides of the butterfly using the bold stamps by inking the stamp then stamping on scrap paper before stamping inside the outline stamp.
- Use the detail stamp to stamp by inking it up and using it directly.
- Ink up the bold stamps that go inside the leaves with Granny Apple Green and stamp. Use the dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend to colour highlight on to the leaves.
- Adhere the Shimmery White cardstock on the Basic Black cardstock then to the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Colour the ribbon with the dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend. Adhere the ends of the ribbon to the back of the cardstock. Take a smaller piece of ribbon and tie a knot around the first ribbon.
- Adhere the layers to the card.
- Stamp the greetings from the Many Messages stamp on to Basic Black cardstock using Whisper White Craft Pad. Cut out greetings using the die and save the remainder of the greetings for future cards. Add the greeting to the card using dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP