Today’s the day for new products!!! We already had the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set, but, now we have its matching dies PLUS the Hey Chick stamp set is back with matching dies now!!!
The chickens from the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick stamp sets are fun to colour in different colours. Who says chickens can’t be purple and pink??
- Flirty Flamingo: 5 11/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper: 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Stitched Circle Die: 3″
- Adhere the designer paper to the Basic White cardstock.
- Place the ribbon and the twine on top of the designer paper and adhere the ends to the back. Take a smaller piece of the ribbon & twine and wrap it around to tie a knot. Adhere the layer to the card.
- Cut out the 3″ circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card.
- Cut out the trellis shape using the die with Basic Black cardstock. Adhere it on top of the circle.
- Stamp the chicken on Shimmery White cardstock using Memento Black ink. Cut out using the coordinating Die.
- Colour the chicken using Stampin’ Blends markers. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on Basic Black cardstock, then cut out using the small oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP