Hi Stampers! Today, I’m going to show you another card using the
Snailed It stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
It is such a fun stamp set to create with!!! I coloured the snail and the background with the Water Painters and Stamp Pads.
- Magenta Madness: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Use the widest Water Painter to add Granny Apple Green ink in a circular motion on the Watercolor Paper. I pressed the ink pad on to a stamping block, then picked up the colour from there while mixing the ink with small amounts of water.
- Once dry, pick up a bit more concentrated colour with your Water Painter and tap on top to add speckles of colour.
- Stamp the snail on Watercolor Paper using Stazon ink and let dry so that it doesn’t smear during watercolouring. (I used my heat tool to speed up the drying process.)
- Use the small Water Painter to watercolour the snail. Let dry then cut out using the matching die.
- Cut ends of each of the thin strips then adhere them to the card front. Adhere each layer to the card.
- Add the snail to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add a couple of embellishments above the snail.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP