- Very Vanilla: 5.5” x 8.5”, 5” x 3.75”
- Highland Heather: 5.25” x 4”
- Score and fold the larger piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create the card base, set aside.
- On a smaller piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp “happy” in Highland Heather towards bottom right; stamp “mail” in Balmy Blue underneath.
- Ink largest flower in Highland Heather, stamp off on scrap paper then stamp onto cardstock (“second generation image”). Repeat, surrounding the words with 5-6 images.
- Stamp smaller flower in Balmy Blue onto cardstock, varying first and second generation images, filling in spaces.
- Add leaf image in Pear Pizzazz, continuing to fill in gaps as desired, varying first and second generation images.
- Adhere this stamped cardstock onto the Highland Heather cardstock, then onto the card front.
- Add Opal Rounds randomly as desired.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP