I thought I’d share some more Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick samples! I really do love how all the products go together.
- Fold the Just Jade card base in half (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″).
- Cut three banners from Just Jade Cardstock (2″ x 3″) using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Birthday Chick Dies. Set
aside with the three strips of Just Jade Cardstock (1″ x 4″).
- Stamp chicken and balloon image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Shimmery White Cardstock (2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″). Colour the chicken and
balloon using Bumblebee and Magenta Madness Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Die-cut the image using the Birthday Chick Dies and the Stampin’ Cut &
- Die-cut the sentiment from both Magenta Madness and Shimmery White Cardstock (2″ x 1″) using the Birthday Chick Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the Just Jade Cardstock pieces, including the die-cut banners, to the card. Layer the sentiment pieces, with the Magenta Madness piece on top and adhere to the card.
- Adhere the chicken image to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere three Artistry Blooms Sequins to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP