You may have already seen the Butterfly Bouquet Suite that is our March Promo on this post. I really love the products in this collection and I’ve made a bunch of fun cards to share with you. The first card below is a fairly simple one.
Did you know that the large butterfly die cuts out the butterflies in this sheet of designer from the Butterfly Bijou?! The designer paper in this Suite is soooo pretty and it is while supplies last and will not be available after the promo is over! The stamp set, though, will be in the next Annual Catalogue.
- Mint Macaron: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Bermuda Bay: 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper: 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Stitched Circle: approx. 3″
- Adhere the Designer Paper and Bermuda Bay cardstock to the card.
- Cut out the 3″ stitched circle using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to the card.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card and tie it in a knot.
- Use the Brilliant Wings Dies to cut out the butterflies from the Designer Paper. Add glitter with the Wink of Stella brush to the Bermuda Bay/Mint Macaron butterfly and add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock (approx. 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″) to a piece of Adhesive Sheet and cut out the “friend” word. Take off the back cover of the adhesive sheet and add the word to the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Butterfly Bouquet Product Suite – click here
- January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP