I’m already ready for spring & summer!! 🙂 The
Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and bundle
include ice cream cones, sprinkles, birthday greetings, sweet sentiments, and more, that will make everyone’s heart melt. It’s perfect for thank you cards, birthday cards, and other papercraft!
- Bumblebee: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Ink up the greeting using the Terracotta Tile ink on “Happy” and Bermuda Bay ink on the “Birthday”.
- Adhere the Designer Paper to the Basic White cardstock, then to the card.
- Stamp the popsicles by stamping the bottom directly after inking up the stamp. Stamp the top part by stamping it on scrap paper first before stamping it on top of the popsicle. Stamp the polka dots on top.
- Stamp the stick part by inking up the outline and the wood grain and stamping directly onto the paper. Stamp the inside colour by stamping on scrap paper first.
- Cut out the popsicle and stick using Paper Snips. Adhere the stick to the back of the popsicle. Tie a knot around the sticks and then tie it into a bow. Add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Calypso Coral sequins from the Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins pack on the bottom left of the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW Sale-A-Bration (Jan-Feb) 2021 – click for brochure ENGLISH FRENCH
- NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue –
View PDF here: English French See products online
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- Jo-Jo’s Stamping Essentials– click here
- Clearance Rack – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIP